- Road to Passion Discovery
- Balancing between Personal, Professional, and Passion life
- Pranic healing & its benefits
- Key to learning a subject and going from being a novice to becoming an expert
- 03:46- How was childhood culture while going up?
- 06:06- How did Sargam discover a passion for Pranic healing?
- 12:40- What is Pranic healing?
- 14:33 – Can Pranic healing heal things which science may still find difficult to?
- 17:22 – Can anyone learn the art of Pranic healing or is it only for a select few?
- 18:26 – How to learn a subject as to go from a novice to being an expert?
- 21:37 – How to keep the focus on learning in a way where one doesn’t get distracted with the plethora of information available on the internet?
- 24:50 – Struggles faced in balancing passion, work, and personal life ?
- 30:20 – How Pranic healing helps in stress management
- 35:28 – How Pranic healing can be used to get better t health day 2-day basis
- 37:56 – The millionaire way podcast- what is it all about
- 40:10 – Quickfire Round
- It is possible to leave a passionate life along with your professional and personal one. The Key is to first optimize and detach yourself in areas where work can be delegated or replaced and then work towards not living 3 different lives but instead combining passion, professional and personal life into one single life
- Learning never stops. Quick hack to learn about your new found passion area is to find 10 to 12 successful people in that niche and study them, follow them, find mistakes that they did and best practices they followed. – Remember you can always emulate their success by eliminating the mistakes they did in their journey
- For our well being, While we may usually be aware and have a focus on our physical aspect, it is equally important to have that focus and alignment on the remaining 3/4th portion as well which is nothing but our Spiritual, Mental and emotional aspect, Kindly Don’t neglect them and ensure they are in alignment by connecting yourself with your body, soul and energy through meditation or any other techniques so as to keep these areas healthy as well as blissful
Connect With Sargam on
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Follow The Midlife Station on
And last, may I request you?
If you enjoyed listening to the episode, then can you please subscribe to this podcast so that you never miss on our latest episode
Also, do share your love and feedback on the podcast, our guests, and pretty much anything that you want to convey. You can write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last but not the least, if you think someone will benefit from the show, then please do spread the word and share the podcast with them
Best Wishes and Cheers 🙂