- Experience with Serving Indian Navy and How he developed a strong mindset
- Overcome self-limiting beliefs and developing never say die attitude
- Developing a strong relationship with money
- Challenges with Parenting and how the 6C Parenting framework is helping parents to overcome these challenges
- 04:50 – What kind of family culture did he grow up with?
- 07:03 – Reason behind being the 1st one ever in the family to join Indian Navy?
- 09:08 –Experience that helped him develop a strong mindset?
- 14:55 – Why does one have self-limiting beliefs?
- 19:42 – How to develop a never say die attitude?
- 21:20 – How did he reinvent himself post retiring from the Indian navy?
- 25:26 – How to overcome limiting beliefs around money?
- 30:32 – How did he pivot into the parenting field?
- 35:15 – How to handle stubbornness when it comes to kid’s?
- 40:16 – How Parent can be friends with teenagers?
- 44:34 – 6 C Framework for parenting
- 51:28 – Quickfire segment
Connect With CDR Bimal Raj on
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- The Miracle Morning
- Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Millionaire Mind Intensive Signature Program by T Harv Eker
- Blair Singer – Rich Dad Advisor to Robert Kiyosaki
- Jim Rohn
Follow The Midlife Station on
And last, may I request you?
If you enjoyed listening to the episode, then can you please subscribe to this podcast so that you never miss on our latest episode
Also, do share your love and feedback on the podcast, our guests, and pretty much anything that you want to convey. You can write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last but not the least, if you think someone will benefit from the show, then please do spread the word and share the podcast with them
Best Wishes and Cheers 🙂